Monday, November 29, 2010


Anthropologie tank (I think it is called bouquet of buttons?)
Anthro Wiley sweater
Gap trouser jeans
H&M necklace
left foot- Dansko maryjane
right boot- recovery shoe
Anthro Prize-Winning Tote

So the husband thought it was a bit strange that I wanted to be photographed today. This is the first time that I have gotten up and out of the house since Wednesday, and dammit, I think I look pretty cute considering the beast on my foot. I only went to the doctor, but having an excuse to get dressed and do my hair and makeup was therapeutic. One tip- do not attempt to put on skinny jeans when your foot is wrapped in 5 inches of bandage. Obviously that did not end up working out.

I am loving this sweater. It is perfect for pattern mixing and the coyote print makes my giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment