Monday, November 1, 2010


Anthropologie Oratory dress
Anthropologie Rainbow Trellis cardi
Simply Vera tights (Kohls)
boots DSW

Today the weather definitely decided to shift into Fall mode. We had an extremely mild October- the high was around 80 on Halloween! But today November announced itself. I decided to make this dress work as a transitional piece. This whole look is an example of how things can GO but not MATCH. You see, there is actually not any orange in this cardigan- but the tones are very similar to the dress, so I figured what the hey! The olive green of the tights also aren't duplicated anywhere else, but this color plus the boots are my nod to Fall. I might not loop back to this dress until the weather starts warming up again, but I also think that gray and/or navy could make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment