Monday, November 15, 2010


Anthropologie:
Count the Waves dress
Wish You Were Here cardi
Checkerboard belt
Baroque sweater tights
necklace- origins unknown
boots- DSW
Bad Hair Day- thanks straightening iron, for choosing to conk out this morning

I am trying to get as many skirts into rotation this week as possible. I personally don't think that sneakers plus skirts work if you are over the age of about 16, so skirts are going to be off limits for two months starting next week. I also, apparently, will be sporting my curls the rest of the week until I have the time and $ to go replace the aforementioned straightening iron. Of course, I am now accustomed to having a professional grade (expensive!) iron, so buying a cheapie cheap at Target is not going to do. Le sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment