Saturday, January 7, 2012

Slogging through

Anthro-
Saturday's Favorite Henley
Wiley Cardigan

Gap Seamed True Straight Pants
Aerosoles Sunburst Wedges

Target necklace













Anthro-
Wavelengths Tank
Climate Control Cardi
Wound Barra Boots

Kut from the Kloth jeans












I have not had a ton of motivation to photo lately. I have been fighting a cold (which is winning) for over a week. I spent my last week of vacation basically well, spent. Getting out of bed to get back to work has been a struggle and I ended up staying home sick yesterday. I am sort of starting to feel like myself again. I did perk up a bit this week when I got my invite to the grand opening of Anthro's first Oklahoma City Store.

I just need to keep a clamp on my wallet until then so that I can frolic around in all the anthro-y goodness and have plenty of $ to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment