Saturday, January 21, 2012

Anthro-
Building Blocks top
Climate Control cardi
Hartley trousers

Report wedges

I have no idea why I'm tilting my head to the side like I'm having my senior class portrait done. This is another in my string of "I've been feeling pants" outfits. I don't know if it is just cuz it is winter, or what.










Anthro-
Sea Nettle Shift
Checkerboard Belt
Hue tights/berry

J Crew cardi
Born boots


Love, love this dress even though it is really two sizes too big on me. It popped back on the last day of Anthro's 50% off sale and I figured what the hell. I think it ended up being about $30 bucks. Belted and cardi-ed, it is perfectly fine. I may eventually have it taken in so I can get more use out of it, but even if I don't, it was a great buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment