Sunday, January 29, 2012

Worst Week/Best Week


Anthro-
Tomato Picking Skirt
Liquid Bouquet tank

Loft Cardi
Aerosoles wedges
Target scarf (?)













Anthro-
Keep it Simple tunic
Wooded Hideaway skirt
Steep Buckle Moto Boots

J Crew cardi













Anthro-
Lookout Cami
Joe's Petite Micro-flare
Gemini Cardi

Target necklace
Report wedges












So on the one hand, I have been sick for a month. This week has been the WORST. It has morphed from a run-of-the-mill cold to to full-blown yuckiness throughout my respiratory system. I won't go into the gory details, but, BLECH! It also seems like every teacher in the building is rotating in and out of being sick. I think on some days this week there were more subs than teachers and that has been majorly un-fun.

But..on the other hand...OKLAHOMA CITY FINALLY HAS AN ANTHROPOLOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to go to the pre-opening event Thursday night (no way in hell illness was going to keep me away- that's what pharmaceuticals are for!) I meant to take some pictures but it was insanely crowded. I think I stood in the register line for about an hour. I know I could have come back and got the stuff at another time, but half the fun was just BEING there! I'm looking forward to going back sometime next week when (hopefully) I'm feeling better and the crowds are thinned out. I'm thinking no markdowns last week= mega markdowns this week and I'll be able to check them out in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment