Sunday, March 27, 2016

The 40s

 Anthro-
Chalk & Charcoal Skirt
?? Tunic by Dolan

Born Pirlo booties
Roberta Chiarella necklace
Anthro-
Fanned Shine Booties

Sweater & blazer from Nordstrom
H&M pants
Stitchfix necklace

(Why NOT top-to-bottom salmon pink, says I.. ?)
Anthro-
Field Game Cardigan
Pilcro linen pants

H&M top
Roberta Chiarella necklace
Target wedges
Anthro-
Tunic by Postmark
Alma Potschke Scarf

Gap pants
Born boots
Cardi from Nordstrom

So the title is a double reference. #1 we're in the 40ish day mark towards the end of school, which is always a reflective time (and also a time that I seriously try to curb my shopping/shop my closet.) Second, I turn 40 later this year. I still have several months to squeeze out of my 30s, but I've been thinking a lot about what it means to be, and dress like, a grown-up. I'm don't have the answer to that. I'm obviously not ready for matched sets from Chicos, but I also wonder if I'm too old for some of my whimsical pieces. Anyhow, both summer and that big b-day will be here before I know it. I'm just trying to squeeze as much out of this year as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment