Saturday, March 12, 2016

Break!

Anthro-
Banded Stripes Blazer
Liquid Bouquet Tank
Fanned Shine Booties

Gap pants
Roberta Chiarella necklace
Anthro-
Hatchi Tunic
Daughters of the Liberation pants via Ebay

Target booties
Dachshund infinity scarf (similar)

(so rainy/windy this day- my hair was going to end up looking like this no matter what so I just went with it..)
Anthro-
Wish You Were Here Cardi
Rippled Ridge Henley
Contemporary Twist Trousers
Organic Blooms Necklace
Marta Wedges
Prize Winning Tote
Anthro-
New Stripe Peplum Tank
Jubilations Necklace
Westport Cargoes

Cardi from Nordstrom Rack
DV Archer sandals


After the longest week ever, I get a week to just chill out. Well really I have boring errands to do that I never have time for, but at least I get to sleep in. Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment