Tuesday, October 28, 2014

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

 Anthro-
Honeyed Life Shirtdress
Rippled Ridge Henley

Target belt
Roberta Chiarella Necklace
Shoeland Mocassins
Anthro-
Wish You Were Here Cardigan
Westport Cargos
Pieced Prism Necklace

Target T
Simple sneakers

Why yes, I am only wearing one shoe in these pictures. I have a broken foot that currently has to be cased in a disgusting walking boot when I'm out of the house. I'm dressing around it as best I can, but it is not pretty. Finding a shoe to balance it out on the other foot has been a challenge. I have to say that Shoeland has been a pleasant surprise for me, considering they only use synthetic materials. I now have three pairs from them and they are dirt cheap, comfy, and pretty cute. Someday I may be able to wear cute wedges again, but today is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment