Thursday, October 30, 2014

Decades

 Anthro-
Garden Lace Dress **
Willemstad Necklace

Target bootie

**Super proud of myself here. Originally bought at full price, returned, and waited for THREE MONTHS until it finally went on sale. The extra 25% off sale was a bonus!

Anthro-
Pilcro Stet Ankle Zip Cords
Wound Barra Boot

Olivia Moon top via Nordstrom
Roberta Chiarella Necklace
Target belt

Look #1 reminds me vaguely of what I'd sport in 1992, except the dress would be longer, the boots would be Doc Martens and I'd have a flannel shirt tied around my waist. Look #2 has a definite Flower Child vibe going on. Still sporting the one-shoe look while my foot heals.

2 comments:

  1. I have always loved that dress and unfortunately I forgot to put it on my Anthro wish list. Hopefully it will make a pop back on the website. It looks really nice on you.
    Have a great evening,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely stalk it- so versatile! It will transition well into winter with boots and tights.

    ReplyDelete