Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back to Reality (Maybe)

Anthro-
Pilcro Stet Ankle-Zip Cords **
Sweep Front Cardigan
With a Twist Henley (old!!)

Roberta Chiarella necklace
Minnetonka Mocassins

Been quiet on the outfit front, it being winter break and all. We ventured out yesterday for dinner and errands. Tomorrow is back to school except... it is pretty wintry out there. We got some snow this morning-not enough to keep us out of school by itself though. Buuuuuuuuut wind chills tomorrow are supposed to be sub-zero in the morning and we wouldn't want the baby children out at the bus stops or walking to school in that. Anyhow I could really go either way. I'm prepared to go back, but I'm also prepared to sleep in another day!

** LOVE THESE PANTS! Ordered them and had them delivered to my mom's over Christmas during the 40% off cords sale. They went on sale-sale the next week and Anthro gave me a price adjustment plus the 25% off promo! I luckily managed to find them in two more colors in-store for only $35 each after the discount! I am now on a month long shopping diet so I'm glad I found these on my last day of gluttony!

No comments:

Post a Comment