Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Making an Effort

Anthro-

Liquid Bouquet tank
Animal Crossing Belt

Not anthro-
Natural Reflections shorts (Bass Pro)
Naturalizer wedges


Yesterday when I needed to run errands, I decided to make a half-hearted attempted to look like a grown-up. Now, it was 100 degrees and I was DEFINITELY wearing shorts and a tank, but I decided it wouldn't take that much extra time to make it a nice tank and throw on some accessories. These shoes were actually free from Zappos because of a shipping error, but unfortunately my feet are blistered today and I didn't even wear them for that long :( I guess they are going to Goodwill. I went on a slight shoe binge over the past couple of days. I've received two pairs so far (keepers, I think) and four more are on their way. Gulp. Damn you Piperlime, and your tag sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment