Thursday, June 2, 2011



Anthro-

Once & Always t
Inkwell Skirt

Naturalizer MaryJanes*

*These lasted about 5 minutes before I changed into flip-flops. Truth in advertising.

And so here it is. The last batch of real clothing that I will wear until about August. Honestly by the time summer ends, I'm actually itching for school to start again so I have a reason to get dressed. Even the last few days of school it was all crops/ts/flip-flops, which I obviously didn't bother capturing on film (disc? memory card?) I might dress up a couple times while we are on vacation. So other than that, I will be probably be pretty silent around here!


Anthro-
Blooming Buttondown

Old Navy tank
Bob Timberlake for Bass Pro skirt
Target sandals

And so here is my dirty secret. Bass Pro (yes, the fishing/hunting/outdoor store) is a surprisingly good place to pick up casual basics. I buy my shorts there almost exclusively- they are affordable, well-made, and here is the most important part, LONG ENOUGH WITHOUT BEING OLD LADY SHORTS! This particular line, Bob Timberlake, also has anthro-esque separates occasionally. I could not resist this embroidered chambray skirt.




Anthro-

Runny Yoke Skirt

Loft tank
J Crew cardi
Target belt
Me Too flats

Not much to say about this. I match. I really love this skirt!









Anthro-

Abuzz Cardi
Horseshoe Falls t
Woven Buds belt
Currencies necklace

BR crops
Target sandals

This was one of those days where I had a totally different outfit laid out and then when I put it on, it did noooot work. I felt very "meh" about this combo on the hangers, but then it totally worked when I put it on. Go accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment