Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shoes take 2

Dressing Room Henley
Pilcro Zip-pocket Slims
Treehouse Climber tank
Gap necklaces
Target cardi & boots

Another successful day of getting a shoe on my foot. So far these lovely gray booties are the only thing that doesn't kill my foot. I am walking around the house as barefoot as possible hoping my foot will revert to some form of normalcy.

I originally put this outfit together to participate in Kim's holiday outfit post, but I'm not super thrilled with how this came together. This is another outfit that I felt cute in at the time but didn't photo well. I thought the green cardi was a nice counterpoint so that I wouldn't be overly matchy, but it doesn't mesh. I will probably wear the other pieces together sometime with a different topper.

No comments:

Post a Comment