Friday, January 22, 2016

Booty

Anthro-
Scribble Stripe Maxidress
Wily Cardigan
Venetian Blinds belt

Ecco Touch 25 booties
Anthro-
Striped Bandit Sweater
Meadow Rue top
Pilcro cords

Born Pilro booties
Roberta Chiarella necklace

Anthro-
Hatchi Tunic
Pilcro colored denim

H&M top
Ecco Touch 25 booties
Kendra Scott necklace

Both of these booties are relatively recent purchases that I already love. The Ecco booties are probably one of my favoritist scores because there was a lone pair, in my size, marked down to $25 at dillards.com and they are normally more like the $180 range. They are so versatile. The Born booties weren't quite as cheap, bu I still snagged them on sale after Christmas in the $90 range, which I can live with for a good pair of shoes.

It is still cold and dry, and my dreams of snow days are beginning to evaporate!

No comments:

Post a Comment