Saturday, December 5, 2015

Workhorse

 Anthro-
Oratory Dress
Lahti Tasseled Infinity Scarf
Brass Tacks Boots

Caslon/Nordstrom blazer
 Anthro-
Dressing Room Henley
Pilcro Cords

Conversation Pieces shirt
Target boots
V28 fox print scarf
Anthro-
Level 99 wide leg jeans

Target sweater
Roberta Chiarella Necklace
White Mountain Ingle Booties

The top look features a true workhorse of my wardrobe, and one of my oldest and favoritist Anthro pieces, the Oratory Dress. It is paired with one of my newer items that I've already put in rotation several times. Most people probably wouldn't pair an orange dress with a purple blazer, but that's just how I roll. The scarf ties it together so I don't look too much like a crazy person. The calendar is rolling towards Christmas, and I can hardly believe that fall is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment