Thursday, January 29, 2015

Respite


Anthro-
Chien T
Ponte Trousers

Old Navy Scarf
Caslon Blazer/Nordstrom
Shoeland Mocassins
Anthro-
Brighton Floral Wide Legs
Climate Control Cardi

Gap T
Roberta Chiarella necklace
Sofft wedges
Anthro-
Tigridia Maxi Skirt
Lacy View Wedges

Gap T
Roberta Chiarella necklace
Nordstrom cardigan

Why yes, yes, those are open toes you see. We had some 70+ days at the beginning of the week so I got the feet buffed and polished in preparation. It was a nice break from the cold winter we've had. Now it is back in the 50s. If it is going to get cold again I wish it would just SNOW but it doesn't look like we're getting any such luck any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the bright colors in these outfits. We have been having beautiful weather in California which takes the sting out of gloomy January. But the mornings and nights are still cold so we still have to have sweaters handy.
    Enjoy your nice weather,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in California so yes I am majorly missing my weather right now!!!

    ReplyDelete