Thursday, August 21, 2014

Among the Living

 Anthro-
Amapola Dress

Gap Tank
Caslon Cardi
Roberta Chiarella Necklace
Sofft Wedges
 Anthro-
Tigridia Maxi Skirt
Drifting Tunic

Roberta Chiarella necklace
Steve Madden sandals
Gap T
BR skirt
Roberta Chiarella necklace
DV Archer Sandals


Summer vacation is over, which means I have a reason to crawl out from under my rock and put on real clothes again. The weather this summer was uncharacteristically mild, but now that there are 1200 children in one building, it is HOT HOT HOT! I am doing my best to stay professionalish while not roasting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are back to posting. I enjoy seeing your outfits and I now want that Anthropologie Tigridia maxi skirt! I'm loving maxi skirts this year and have picked some up on sale.
    Great to have you back,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that maxi skirt! Bought it full price which is a rarity for me, but it is so versatile. I'll be able to wear it with brown boots come fall/winter!

    ReplyDelete