Sunday, February 24, 2013

Liar, liar

Anthro-
Dressing Room Henley
Organic Blooms Necklace
Steep Buckle Moto Boots

J Crew Cardi
Gap Skirt
Anthro Sheathed Wings Necklace
Loft Top
Pink Rose Cardi
Calvin Klein Jeans
Boots via DSW

Well it happened. I bought a totally plain, unadorned, black pencil skirt. It was marked down to $12 at the Gap outlet and they were having an additional 30% off clearance or something crazy like that. I also got two cardis- one ended up being $4 and one like $6. Nuts! Anyhow I've been feeling too old for some of my wackadoo stuff lately so I'm trying to bring in some more basics to to temper the madness.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, About caving in for a black skirt. I have a black skirt that hangs in my closet doing nothing but taking up space. I was a stupid purchase when I too felt I needed basics...but basics based on who's standards?
    Anyways, I hate to wear it despite it fitting like a glove. It's just so...predictable, blah, black & uninspiring. I keep it knowing full well I never intend to wear it, but to remind me that fun colors (anything other than black or brown) are what I dig & who I am. Basic black maybe considered "basic" to some....but for me...naw, basic black is just not my style.

    ReplyDelete