Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back to Work

I didn't actually have time to photo yesterday... First day back from Spring Break and all, running around like a crazy lady. But, this Polyvore set is what I wore. I realized that with just over 40 days left of school in the year, I can cool it on shopping for a while. I think I came to the same realization at about this time last year. Playing around with Polyvore, I definitely have enough clothing to build myself some outfits to finish out the school year. One lesson learned though, what looks good in a Polyvore set may not translate well to the human body. I originally had this cardi, necklace and these shoes paired with the Coronado Chemise, and that get up bordered on obscene. So mental note, that piece is definitely for winter layering only...

No comments:

Post a Comment