Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This n That

Anthro-
Fauvism Top

Kut from the Kloth Pants
Converse One Star flannel
Aerosoles wedges

I think I'll call this look "updated grunge." Maybe I'll start a thing.














Anthro-
Rational Ruffles T
Blushing Bouquet Cardi

Gap Pants
Target shoes
F21 bracelet

I locked my keys in the car at Target this day, and then this bracelet exploded while I was trying to solve the problem. Nice...









Anthro-
Whippletree T
Ribbed Tank
Acres of Land cardi
Compartment cargo cords
Wound Barra Boots
Lanky Boot socks

Gap necklace

And apparently, an overdose of bronzer.






Anthro-
Goldfish Bowl Skirt (yes, this is one of them..)
Filtered Rays Top
Climate Control Tank

Merona Tights
Born boots

Whenever I have worn these boots with any shade of blue tights, I get a vaguely superheroish vibe. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment